Our service for your real estate sale
We are here to accompany you through the sale of your property from the initial consultation, the intake (including photography) and the compilation of professional sales particulars to the conclusion of a contract and the handover.
An overview of our services:
The price determines the demand…
Precise market analysis
- Location: Macro and micro location
- Property type: Single-family house, semi-detached house, terraced house, multi-family house
- Property criteria: Year of construction, property size, living space, usable space
- Size and number of rooms
- Features: Modern bathrooms, modern electronics and lighting, SmartHome features, modern heating system (e.g. renewable energy), high-quality kitchen, fireplace, sauna or other outdoor facilities, terrace etc.
- Refurbishment and renovation: What work has been carried out over time, which important parts of the property have been renewed (e.g. heating, bathrooms, electrics, windows, roof)?
- Type of use: Owner occupation, investment
Competitive market analysis
- Comparative analysis of other properties in the region
- Current purchasing behaviour
- General market conditions
Target group analysis
- Who may be interested in your property?
- Age distribution
- Life and financial circumstances
- Prospective purchaser’s criteria
Research and compilation of documents
- Checklist with the relevant documents pertaining to the property
- Procurement of missing documents at the land registry office, notary or building authority, e.g. abstract of title, current cadastral map, construction documents such as floor plans etc.
- Issue of an energy performance certificate
- Compilation of documents from housing authorities, for instance shared ownership deeds, assembly minutes, statements of rent payments
- Compilation and, if requested, forwarding of the documents requested by the lending bank
- High-quality photos of the property by a professional photographer
- Creation of a virtual tour via 360° photos
- Location shots and aerial photography of your property using a drone
- Visually enhanced and appealing coloured floor plans
- Visualisation of new buildings by means of high-quality rendering
These materials come together to create comprehensive and professional sales particulars
Your property’s calling card – it contains detailed texts, important data, the previously described photos, colourful floor plans and renderings.
Besides providing information, excellent sales particulars help you achieve your desired selling price as they work to win over the prospective buyer after the viewing.
Advertisement of your property through online-marketing, such as
- on social media sites including Facebook und Instagram
- on our homepage
- advertising campaigns using flyers and e‑mails
- early advertisement to VIP-customers
Regular updates for you as the commissioning party
- Exclusive access via a private login to monitor the sales activities and response
- Regular Information about the marketing status of your property
- Practical tips on preparation of your property prior to viewings
- Pre-selection of interested parties
- Coordination of viewing appointments
- Professionally executed viewings
- Intermediary and lead negotiator between prospective buyer and seller
- Financing arrangement
- Bank coordination
From interested party to buyer
Supporting you in your sale
- Commissioning of a notary
- Discussing the draft of the sales contract with both parties
- Support in the process of certification
- Handover of the property including a handover certificate
- Assistance in the management of documents
- Recommendation of moving companies (for the seller and buyer)